This organization is always looking for great people, and you can help. Research, along with our own experience, has shown that hires who come into our organization through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with us longer and are more cost effective to recruit. If you know someone who you think would be a great addition to our organization and they meet the qualifications for an existing open requisition, we will reward $100.00 if you refer them for employment and they are hired.
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to our HR department using the attached Candidate Referral Form,
also located on the intranet under HR/forms. If your candidate is hired and completes 60 days with NQS you will be awarded $100.00 (less taxes).
The referral bonus program has very few rules but these follow.
- The hiring of a referred employee must occur within six months of the initial referral date.
- Management, HR and Business Unit Director and non- employees are excluded from receiving referral bonuses.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with our organization. Temporary contract and former employees are not eligible candidates for referral.
- To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to Human Resources and must include a Candidate Referral Form and a resume or employment application, both of which are posted under HR/forms on the intranet.
- Once a referral is hired and completes 60 calendar days of service, the employee responsible for the referral will receive the referral bonus.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with our organization’s policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.